Buku PhD

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Dimension

After my first proposal defense only I know that I had to use back the dimension that has been created by earlier researcher. I am writing about consumer acceptance, therefore I need to begin reading on the theory and its dimension. Little that I know that there is more to learn.

I am thinking that after proposal defense, that it. Only thing left is to sent the questionnaire and do analysis about the finding. Alas, its not the case....

I need to present it again with the detail on how to go about it. Together with the dimension, questionnaire, CFA and EFA. I put here the literature I need to read for my future reference.

Ohtonen, R., & Karjaluoto, H. (2016, January). Consumer Acceptance and Use of Instagram. In 2016 49th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS) (pp. 2227-2236). 

IEEE.https://scholar.google.com/scholar?as_ylo=2012&q=consumer+acceptance+model&hl=en&as_sdt=0,5

No comments:

Post a Comment